ARMADA TRACER TOUR
For high-performance alpine touring, the TRACER TOUR + Brake binding boasts convenience, reliability, and light weight. The precision Lowtech system has multiple height climbing aids with quick, easy access, while the wider screw pattern and integrated brake give you confidence descending.
– Convenient : Access the climbing aids with less manipulation because you don’t need to turn the heel, and step in more easily with patented step-in aid technology.
– Light : 390g/half pair
– Reliable : Simple construction with fewer pieces adds robustness, and a wider screw pattern offers better energy transmission.
– Aluminium: A rigid and strong construction that allows enhanced power transmission.
– Patented Step-in aid: Easy step-in thanks to the patented guiding elements allowing the right positioning of the toe.
– Wide Screw implementation: Wider screw implementation avoids pulling out of the bindings from the ski for added reliability.
– Climbing Positions: 2/7/11 degrees
– Skier weight: 42-110kg
– Adjustment Range: 50mm
– Weight: 390g, 1/2 pair