En ny bestselger er født!
The largest of our Tupilak series, this durable, highly weather-resistant yet lightweight climbing pack is optimised for alpine and winter climbing on the steepest lines and biggest faces.
- 45 litre optimum capacity
- PACT™ 300 & 100 R2 fabrics; durable, lightweight and water resistant
- On Demand Minimalism; all components removable
- Integrated cowl-lid closure for easy packing and weather protection
- Durable aluminium Grappler™ buckle
- Internal ‘floating’ accessories pocket; accesssible from inside or outside of pack
- Internal weather-proof cowl with roll-top closure
- Side compression straps with aluminium Hammerhead™ toggles
- High Density EVA back panel
- High Density EVA shoulder straps
- 40mm webbing hipbelt with removable High Density EVA moulded hip-fins
- Dual axe toggles with integrated pick pocket
- Daisy Chain system and haul loops
- Supplied with Shockcord System
- Min Weight: 600g / 21.2oz
- Max Weight: 815g / 28.7oz
- Back Length: 47cm / 19in
Front and Rear Haul Loops
Two strong haul loops make hauling your pack on long multi-pitch climbs possible whilst providing a simple and effective method of securing your pack to belays.
Removable Back Panel
Our high density EVA foam back panel is light (105g) and most of the time we think you’ll be better off leaving it in place. But there are times when you may want to remove it. This could be for drying the pack out after a particularly wet day, to strip weight back to an absolute minimum or to replace it with a bivi pad.
A ‘floating’ internal accessories pocket provides handy storage for on-the-move essentials such as snacks or a head-torch. Crucially it can be accessed from the outside (as well as the inside) providing access without being forced to enter the main body of the pack.
Removable Side Accessory/ Compression Straps
The pack has been purposefully designed to be exceptionally stable either fully or partially loaded and as such the side compression straps provided are only really required if carrying poles or a sleeping mat. When you’re not they can be left off to save weight and prevent unwanted snagging.
Internal Weather-Proof Cowl
Welded to the main body, the internal weather-proof cowl is positioned such that it can help to stabilise a partially loaded pack and act as divider, allowing damp items such as mitts or climbing skins to be stored separately. The roll-top closure helps seal out spindrift etc. If not required it can easily be tucked inside the pack.
The thermo-moulded and bonded hip-fins provide crucial support when carrying heavy loads and again weigh very little (60g). Most of the time we think you’ll be glad of the extra support and comfort they provide but they are easily removed for when you don’t.
Supplied with all packs. Our shock-cord system provides additional functionality for carrying items on the outside front of the pack such as crampons or a sleeping mat.
Sternum straps, ice axe toggles and shaft tethers can all be removed. Whilst you’re unlikely to save much weight it does give the peace of mind that all the components can be easily replaced should they be damaged or become worn.